Sunday, August 17, 2008

A new start...

I am creating this blog on behalf of my family. With a new school year starting, and a crazy one at that with the oldest of our parents grandchildren being a Senior this year, it will be a fun year. We started out with 10 in our family, but as of now we have grown to a steady 26 for now. I'll try to keep things up to date in the lives of a Senior in High School (Jenise), an 8th grader (Jaran), an 8 year old, two 7 year olds, one 6 year old, two 5 year olds, one 3 year old and a 1 year old. Not to mention the parents (Mark and Carol) and all the kids and the in-laws!! Hope you enjoy our family blog!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is a great idea! HOpe it works cuz I am having trouble keeping up with everything...not to mention that most of my kids forget that they told Dad and not me! so I never know some things. I love all of you more than my luggage!!!!