To Jenise, Jaran, Brian, Nikki, Easton, Logan, Elizabeth, Adam, Alyssa, and Jaylee...
It's my day off--so remember when I could not sleep past 7:30 and now have a long day of nothing fun to do? Well, that would be my plight for the day because I have no special little kiddos around to take shopping, make cookies with, play out in the garden with, play catch, help me paint my toenails, or even find somewhere to search for rocks!!!! I miss all of you soooooo much right now! The weather is changing and the full moon on Tuesday was truly a Harvest Moon in color and aura. That type of moon makes me think of some very fun times spent with my own children when they were small...your Mom's or Dad's and I spent many cool evenings out under such a moon--sitting on the deck at Don Pedro watching the night sky and laughing as they played flashlight tag under the moonlight. I remember those times and many others with fondness and delight. Now another generation of Hoover children have started stamping my heart with wonderful and delightful memories--I love the time that I spend with each of you and cherish those moments. Someday I will be writing a blog to your children about how special they are and how wonderful it was spending times with their parents but until then, lets keep making special moments to put in my heart of memorable occassions. Just always remember that they do not need to be times when we are doing something extravagant or spectacular. They do not need to be times that require a great deal of money and quite honestly--they usually are not. The special times are simple ones, the things that we sometimes take for granted until they are no longer available to us. I have spent many special times with each one of you--there is a very special place in my heart for you and the times that we spend together--I know there are many more to come so I hope you are as anxious to see them as I am. Always remember how much I love you and how blessed I feel to be your grandmother--you are each a joy in my life and in my heart.
I will love you forever and a day!
Your Eternal Friend--Your Grandma/Grammy
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment