I just want to take a moment and say "Thank You!" Mom and Dad we are so exceptionally lucky to have you as our parents. I'm so thankful for all that you have done for me! The two of you have always been there to answer my questions, to hug me, to love me, and to comfort me. Thank you for the many lessons you have taken the time to teach me. You have taught me love, understanding, patience, hard work, humility, charity, the importance of families, honesty, faith, the importance of traditions, service, that I am a daughter of God, and so many, many other things. Thank you for all that you have given to me. You are the greatest parents! I love you with all of my being! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
All my love,
Steph
1 comment:
Wow. I am always amazed at the love within your family. How blessed you are to have such great relaitonships with your children!
Post a Comment